Saab Sensis Corporation Aerobahn®, a browser-based surface management system, enables airports, airlines, and air navigation service providers to more efficiently and cost-effectively manage and measure airside operations. Aerobahn combines operational information with surveillance data for a comprehensive view of aircraft activity, allowing users to manage everything from gate conflicts and passenger misconnections to pre-departure sequences and taxi routes. By providing all stakeholders with a common surveillance and communication platform, Aerobahn enables informed, Collaborative Decision Making (CDM).
Aerobahn TaxiView® and OpsView® give users real-time situational awareness for immediate decision making, as well as the tools necessary for post-operational analysis, enabling process improvements.
Aerobahn TaxiView provides real-time and historic location and status of aircraft and sensor-equipped vehicles for more effective handling of operations.
TaxiView Features and Functionality:
- Define and view specific airport regions such as deicing pads or taxiways as well as dynamically define regions such as construction areas
- Monitor aircraft throughput and time elapsed since the aircraft entered and exited a specific region
- Receive notification of critical events, such as long on board delays, unmet aircraft, or gate conflicts
- Annotate the airport map with constraints on the airfield such as taxiway or runway closures
- Customize the display of the airport surface, as well as the aircraft data blocks (e.g., call sign, ETA, departure fix, or over 100 other key attributes)
- Zoom, rotate, and pan on the airport view
- Search for and highlight individual flight numbers or aircraft registration numbers
- Play back operational events at a user-specified pace
Aerobahn OpsView enables post-operations investigation, analysis, and customized reporting.
OpsView Features and Functionalities:
- Identify and evaluate operational events that influence traffic flows, on-time performance, throughput in specific areas of the field, and occupancy and usage of scarce airport resources
- Generate default, production and dynamically configured reports and queries on demand and automatically
- Play back operational events associated with an activity by simply selecting the activity within a report
- Distribute reports and queries on demand and automatically